Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cervix position
karleysmommy08 posted:
I know I know, its not good to check your cervix, but.....what is the cervix positions.....during early early pregnancy??

sis0384 responded:
not sure if this will help. but i have found out that right before my period it is low and hard. i've never been pregnant so have no idea what it would feel like in early pregnancy. but i'm assuming it would'nt be low and hard. sorry i couldn't help more

kms82082 responded:
high and closed? *i think*

k021600 responded:
it's quite ok to check your cervix, my gyn showed me how... But never the less i checked mine everyday to see what changes could bring me hope! That darn thing was up and down and soft and hard, didn't prove a thing though. Mine was low and hard the day i found out i was pregnant. then high and soft the next day and kept changing. i checked for a week so the next time we concieved i could save my self the trouble of guessing! Didn't help, but, it does help as far as checking for fertility days, it's open slightly, feels like puckered lips and is soft, has raw egg white cervical mucus thats stretchy like snot. that lets you know your time is near to fertilise the egg, but until your a good few weeks into your pregnancy (2-3months. your cervix really don't assume the pregnancy position! Hope this help! TONS OF BABY DUST

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi i am 29 and my husband is 43 and we are thinking about starting our own family, however we are new at this so my question to anyone is should we ha...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.