Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
all the signs but a negative test
jorron posted:
I have been overly tired. I have aching breasts, throbbing varicose veins, and according to my calendar I'm about 5-7 days late for my period. I have even had a couple to three weeks of adult acne and facial redness. (this is not the norm for me even as a teen or any other pregnancy) I have also been feeling a little cramping like I'm getting ready to have my period, but I took a test last night and again tonight and they were both negative. Could this be an ectopic pregnancy?

missmichielleligon responded:
well, I am not sure really about that jorron. But sometimes even me I have also experienced aching breast and varicose veins came out during my pregnancy. For me that's normal. However, i think you need to have it checked by the doctor in your place...
My experience with varicose veins was that - after giving birth to my 3rd son, i've just decided to get rid of it. Since I moved here in Canada, I took this Traitement de varice which I found them by googling at http://varice.ca/. I am glad I am now flawless and happy and have no plans to conceive.
So Jorr, i guess you really need to see your doctor for some tests and etc... and for a proper medication of whatever it is that's troubling you.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If it were an ectopic, you still would get a positive test.

You may have just not ovulated. It's common and will happen to most women at least once during their reproductive years.

If you miss a second period and are still getting negative test results, see your doctor.
Proud mommy to PJ (5)

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a first time hopefully mommy :)) me and my boyfriend absouletly adore children and cant wait to have our first any advice yall have would be wonder...More

Helpful Tips

It's been 20 years sence I had my last child .and I had a tube . and I forgot how it feel to bee pregnant. I feel that I am but don't know More
Was this Helpful?
5 of 10 found this helpful