Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Waiting game- ahh!
hekstrsj posted:
Is anyone else just dieing to know if they are pregnant or not?! I'm going crazy! My period is due this Saturday, the 9th. So only 4 more days! Ahhh... I just keep trying to find signs and clues to know if I am or not! Just needed to vent to help keep me patient! I'm sure there are more of you in the same position. Lets hang in there! I wish I coudl just go to sleep and wake up on Saturday morning and know if I"m pregnant or not! lol

melking79 responded:
I am 1 day over ...I think I am going to go get a test for tommorow morning!

3amyjo responded:
My period is due Sunday. I know with my other pregnancies I had alot of symptons.The first pregnancy alot of discharge and then I didn't get my period. About 6 months to get pregnant. The second time it took a long time to get pregnant, alot of doctors appointments,tests, medicine, and when I finally decided to adopt I got pregnant. When I went to the doctor after all that I seriously thought I had the stomach virus that's why I even went to the doctor that day. The third pregnancy took about 2 months of trying, Its all so crazy and confusing how things happen that way. I have symptons of stomach aches, heartburn, sore breasts, no period, discharge, and tired earlier than usual. What day are you going to test? How long are your cycles?

3amyjo responded:
Has anyone thought it will be Mother's Day this weekend!! Is everyone testing the day after they miss or what do you think?

hekstrsj responded:
My cycles are 35 days! So it makes the waiting even longer! ahh I am going to wait to test until Saturday if I can! I have a few symptoms but you never know if its pregnancy or PMS. I've had alot of discharge, my nipples are tingling kinda but only on and off, not all the time, and I'm eating so very much! I had miscarrage in February and this is our first month trying since then! So hopefully everything is back and working again! I sure hope we are pregnant. THis waiting game is just the worst!

3amyjo responded:
My cycles are very short. Do you think if we got a sensetive test or a blood test it would be early enough. I am thinking about getting the blood test. I have only been married for 11 months, we are just getting started with this relationship. I am so nervous and worried. I don't think he is, maybe not taking it serious like I have yet. Maybe guys are different how they talk, think, and show emotion. So you are going to test that day?

hekstrsj responded:
Awe, it is Mothers Day this weekend! Thats so cool. I am going to test on Saturday. That is when I'm suppose to get my period. My doctor told me to wait until I get a positive urine test and then they will do a blood test to confirm. So I think I'm going to hold out on the blood test yet. If I can just get through this week! Guys definantly react differently than we do! They can not feel anything so I dont think it is real for them. As girls, we feel all the effects of the pregnancy and have the fears of what is going to happen to our body. So it consumes our brain! The guys life isnt going to change for another 9 months so they have plenty of time to react I think. I am dieing to know if you are pregnant as well. I dont have access to WebMD on the weekend, so I can check in wiht you on Monday. I think we should both test this weekend! What do ya say??

3amyjo responded:
Ok I will test on Sunday and then we will talk on Monday. Be happy today is already Tuesday! Today was my day off and I was so happy. I can't wait to find out if your pregnant to. But remember all these other post on here some people didn't get a positive on the first day they tested. They had to wait a couple of days up to a week. So we shouldn't get upset if the first day is a no, we will just test again. So you remember that, I am excited for you to!

melking79 responded:
I just went out and got some tests...2 in a pack...lol I think I might test tomorrow morning!

Good luck to everyone

Mel

hekstrsj responded:
Alrighty! Well good luck to you melking79! Let us know what you find out! And thanks for the encouragement!

hekstrsj responded:
Its Wednesday! 3 more days for me, 4 more days for you!!! We can do it!

chance82 responded:
I hope there's good news for you guys soon. I have to wait af is due may 21 so right now I'm in my fer. days ov on the 7th so hang in there and warm wishes to alll.

Confused8907 responded:
I also have 3 days left of waiting. But I don't have any symptoms except for a little pulling in the abdomin last week and moodiness. Nothing out of the ordinary for a period. Hating the waiting

chance82 responded:
Well you know some women never have sysm. and some due. So only time will tell for sure. Pleas keep us posted good or not good, we will meet here every month until it happens for all of us.

stefanie0401 responded:
Good luck ladies! My husband and I are on month two of trying:)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm married with 2 kids: A boy (PJ) and girl (Kylee). I also have 4 step-children by my husband but they are older (youngest ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.