Skip to content
Waiting Game Join In Everyone's Wel
chance82 posted:
Okay are you late getting neg. results and waitng to test again share your thoughts with and lets talk about sym. Warm Wishes to all.

ElizabethCapo responded:
Hi! So I haven't taken a test yet, but I am two days late! I am waiting to take a test until tomorrow just because it took me being a few days late with my son to get a positive. I haven't been having too many symptoms other than some slight cramping about a week and a half ago and some excess discharge(sorry TMI). I'm not to worried though cause those were the only symptoms I had when I was preggo last time until aroung 6 to 7 weeks. I am really hoping for a BFP tomorrow so I can surprise my hubby Sunday morning!

chance82 responded:
Good Luck! For myself I'm now 6 days late still neg. test and more confused than ever. I'm not having sym. of af/ or any sym. of preg. yet I have noticed to yarn more throughout the day. I thought I should get a + by now but I guess I'll just have to wait. Oh! I don't think there can be TMI when explaining your syms. because every detail counts thanks so much and keep us posted.

pooh4disney responded:
well with my first pregnancy i had no symptoms at all when i was late then i tested got a bfp 2 days after missing my af but this time around we are actually ttc and its driving me crazy have very little in the way of symptoms the only thing i have is on and off nasuea my last af started on may 30th and was very lite i never got my heavy flow and it was 2 days early and im usually very regular my next af is not due till the 24th or 25th of this month o man i hate the waiting game. baby dust to all

mfregoso responded:
So I am between 9-12 days late. The reason there is a range is becasue my cycle ranges form 29-31 days. I took two HPT and both BFNs.

I have been having brown discharge with cramping and I am hoping it was implantation bleeding (IB). All the sites that i went to described my symptoms of IB. Also I am on the TTC:JSTO message board and another girl that had similar cycle to mine tested today and got a BFP!!

The real difference from our symptoms was that she had sore boobs.

So I am hoping that I see a BFP soon!!!

Its hard not to get excited knowing that your really on have a 20% chance of getting KU every month.

TLP8077 responded:
Well last AF visited was May 28th... We did the deed and now I am waiting to be able to test!!! It is dragging on!!! I was super naseaus the other morning but haven't been since then and my back was super cramppy the other day.. I hope I am not reading to much into it!! My DH is so excited and is doing his on research on the computer for best ways to concive!!! It makes me that much more excited to be trying to expand out family!!!

chance82 responded:
Every month my boobs get sore before af then it goes away well this month thier not sore at all I this is a sign and i find out something soon.

ElizabethCapo responded:
Don't give up hope. With my first son I tested when I was one day late and got a BFN. I took a test the next day and got a BFP. So maybe your hormone levels are not high enough right now. Especially if your cycle varies. Plus you could have ovulated later than you thought which could be part of the delay. I hope we all get our BFPs soon!

DKElla responded:
My AF was due on the 13th, but I am sometimes up to a week late. I had 4 positive HPT's on 6/16/09 and 2 MUCH FAINTER positives on 6/17/09. I went to the local health dept. for a test today and they said it was negative and retested again ending with another neg. I came home and took another HPT and it is now NEG. The 1st day of my LMP was 5/11 (approx. 5 1/2 weeks ago.) Do hcg levels rollercoaster in the early weeks? The same thing happened to me in March of this and I got my period the night of the first ngeative tests. Please help me

mfregoso responded:
Not to sound like a droopy daisy

I was researching early pregnancy tests and some can detect an accurate result as soon as 6DPO and that its great that we have this advancement to let us know right away. The down side is that there is a high % of women who miscarry before they know that they are PG and just think that its an off AF and everything goes on a normal.

Maybe this may have happened that you were pregnant and now you are not.

chance82 responded:
Well ladies I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll keep you all in my prayers. I'll check back with you all on monday, please do the same. Baby dust to all!!!!

ambarlos responded:
Hello! I'm amber. Right now I'm definitely playing the waiting game! af was due on the 15th, and I'm testing tomorrow morning. I'm hoping for a BFP! It's so stressful with all of this waiting. My last af in May was extremely light compared to a normal af. I had very light spotting on June 6th, and I hope it was IB. It only happened once when I went to the restroom, light pink, and it stopped and I haven't seen one sign of af since, except for feeling like it's here, running to the restroom and it being only CM. (sorry if any of that is tmi...) I can't wait to test!!! I have lots of symptoms of pregnancy, but with all of the thinking about it, I'm starting to think that it's all in my head. I feel crazy, out of it, and dazed. Sleepy, bloated, congested, emotional, and just about everything else that could be deemed crazy! Good luck to everyone!

TLP8077 responded:
The waiting game gets to us all!!!! The big question of am I or aren;t I..... I will try to wait untill next wedensday to test... That is also DH B-day what a great present if it is positive!!!!

Baby dust to all!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

kuzz74 responded:
hello I am waiting to test i think i tested to early last time and was neg i have all the symptoms and no AF last one was 5/2 and was due 6/2 just tired of waiting

noahsgrace responded:
Ok so i i'm having an issue. 4 months no period... i have taken around 10 home pregnacy test all negative, i have headaches all the time, i am very emotional what is going on any advice.....

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been TTC for about 1 year now. I worry because it took my sister 7 years to get pregnant, and her baby boy was born prematurely ...More

Helpful Tips

pregnant with negative test results and then a miscarriage
hi girls u had the worst experience we have been trying to get pregnant for a while and then I missed my period I took 8 pregnancy tests ... More
Was this Helpful?
65 of 85 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.