Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Confession 1/20 thru 1/23 Sex or Money? or what else?
GuardSquealer posted:
So what would make you happier more Sex or More Money? or what else?

I am thinking money at this point in my life. I think my quest for sex at a younger age kept me from making more money. Now I think my quest for more money is keeping me from getting more sex. So if I had the money I would have time for the sex.

And I confess I have now lost 55 pounds since 12/1/10. Feeling pretty good. I was able to get into a pair of jeans I bought years ago and was never able to fit into. But now they fit. I weigh less than I have in 10 years at least. That is all the farther my Dr's records show.

And I confess I wonder where FCL is? Haven't seen her since New Year's eve. She wasn't real happy about the celebration tradition she was going to have to do. I hope it didn't involve a human sacrifice and it was her turn?
FirstPrevious12NextLast

darlyn05 responded:
Recently there was a "Happiness Quiz" in one of WebMd's newletters with this topic as one of the questions. For the purpose of this quiz the answer was Sex due to the release of certain hormones.

Like yourself Guard, I'd vote for money at this point in life. And Congratulations on your success with your weight loss! What is your wieght loss goal?

Looking back, I can't see that FCL has been on the exchange either. Have you seen any activity from her on other exchanges? I hope everything alright.

stephs_3_kidz responded:
I would say money. Our sex life is great. So I'd have to go with the money.

kristinmarie722 responded:
Sex.

Even though I am always broke and I am sure the money would help with my stress. But I feel like its been so long since I have had loving meaningful sex. When I think about whenever I get a boyfriend, I just want to lay in bed for a weekend and have sex.

I am going to trun 30 in the summer. Am I getting ready to hit my sexual peak? What age is that? Cause I have had sex on the mind a lot lately. LOL.

And congrats Guard on the weight loss!

Foreverinyoureyes2 responded:
I pick option #3. More time.

If I had more time I am confident I would have more of the other two!

mariecc_14 responded:
Money.
If DH ever gets out of the dog house maybe then sex lol but right now i have my eye on some new shoes for summer.

SweetmePR responded:
Money...
I have had plenty of sex in my life and the truth is,,,,sex does not pay the bills. It would be great to have both, but money is what I need right now.

ImMe26 replied to SweetmePR's response:
"sex does not pay the bills."

Then your not doing it right :oP J/K lol.....

Id have to say money too. I have plenty of sex now and in the past. I dont want or need alot of money, but to be able to pay everything on time and still have leftover , would excite me beyond belief and naturally lead to more sex- atleast in my book!..lol
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

SweetmePR replied to ImMe26's response:
Ohhh I have sex and it's fine,,yes,,, but money like you say to pay bills and have some leftover to go and do more fun stuff and buy things would be nice,,,the sex is always there when I want it,,,,,but not the money, lol

ImMe26 replied to SweetmePR's response:
I definately understand that.....

I was soo happy to get my w2 yesterday! I immediately ran and did my taxes and cant wait for that money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh I need a break from strugglin'
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

3point14 responded:
Sex on piles of money?

alaska_mommy replied to 3point14's response:
Perfect! That's a winner!

I'll take more money any day. We can have more sex, but that doesn't help the pocketbook.
Plus I think we'd be getting more sex if we weren't so stressed and strapped for cash.

kristinmarie722 replied to alaska_mommy's response:
Am I the only one who said sex? LOL!

I guess when I am thinking sex I am thinking sex with someone I love---- that is why I chose sex--- but I can have random meaningless sex right now if I wanted. And I would still be broke... So I am switching my answer to Money

MrSnowy responded:
Good sex yes over money. Bad sex no or sex with a unattractive large women no.

cjh1203 replied to MrSnowy's response:
Unattractive large women everywhere can rest easy now.

Spotlight: Member Stories

simply put im 41 my wife's 38 we have been married 19 yrs. have three children monica-19, shawn-16, samantha-13, my wife has diabetes, acute bi-po...More

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.