Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
I confess...
Contemplating19 posted:
That I have no confessions at this moment, just doing it because Darlyn reminded me to...

kspenneberg responded:
I confess i think the Nintendo system is actually the devil! It's like its just sitting there taunting me to come play because ultimately if i sit down i know that i will never get up!

Cjf86 replied to kspenneberg's response:
I confess that I had a good weekend.(relaxing)

I confess that I loved that my dad and I had a very bonding experience today.

I confess that I have not done my taxes and I am a little anxious about it.

I confess that for the first time I am talking to a guy after my break up ( 5 months). Seems really nice, but still a little skeptical.

I confess that i just started reading this book called "Love is a four letter word" and I am really enjoying it.

STLEWIS87 replied to Cjf86's response:
Hi! I have that book! Never finished it though.

I_love_prada responded:
I confess that I am so excited about my CR trip!! I just need to get away, clear my head, and have fun.

I confess that I am actually kinda sad that DH isn't going. I haven't been on a trip without him in over 3 years...I almost feel kinda guilty. He's fine with it (he's got a 4-day PS3-fest planned, I'm sure), but I still feel kinda bad, like I'm deserting him and DSD.

I confess that the counseling is finally beginning to hep us make positive changes in our relationship. We are so much more understanding of one another. I am more in tune to the changes that I need to make, and while it's still a work in progress, DH has become very good about acknowledging my efforts. That really helps.

I confess that I had a 3-hour convo yesterday with my 12-year-old sister and it had me crying. She's going through so much stuff, and my party-hardy-midlife-crisis mother is not helping her at all. She (mother) calls her all kinds of names and treats her so bad, and my sister is acting out to get attention because she feels unloved. I want so badly to take her away from that. I want to help, but I can only do so much from 1100 miles away...I don't know what to do...

Contemplating19 replied to I_love_prada's response:
...That this morning while prepping a patient for eye surgery my phone started playing "Little Freak" by Usher ft. Nicki Minaj and I had no idea how to make it stop. The patient just laughed and started talking about how she loves that song.

... That I had to turn my phone off because it happened twice after that, once while my boss was talking and again when I was on the phone recieveing verbal orders.

...That I know Darrius did it, and he did it on purpose. He's probably at school right now laughing his butt off.

...That I can't get mad, because I did the same thing to him over a year ago. He had "humps" start playing on his cell phone in the middle of church (evil laugh).

...That lastnight I found 5 folders that the ex and I used to write eachother love notes in everyday. Instead of throwing them away I decided to keep them... I'll throw them away later I just don't want to part with them right now.

I_Love_Prada,

You think there is a possibility you can start calling her everyday for about 1-2 hours and possibly get her for the entire summer? I know life interfers with both...

I_love_prada replied to Contemplating19's response:
I actually thought about something similar to that...My first instinct was to have her live with us...my mother hasn't changed in my 26 years of being here, so I can't forsee a drastic change any time soon. I would defintely consider calling her on a regular basis. She was in that preteen hermit stage for a long time, so we haven't been talking like we used to. I just wish there was something more that I could do to help her...it's so scary to see her living the exact same way that my brother and I did. I was SO sure that it would be different for her...

wwilson89 responded:
I confess today I am feeling empty, void, and full of disappointment. The fact that the weather looks the same way as how I feel doesn't help.

I confess that today is the first day I've really gotten a chance to check out this new WebMD Exchange and so far I'm not impressed. I'm all for change and making things better, but I really don't think things are better, and I'm afraid it's going to scare off some members of our little family we've created as well as instead of people posting their relationship problems somewhere that was easy and concrete to find, we're going to have all these random member created exchanges so people can get help and advice which just clogs up the system. We'll see though. Maybe by the end of the week I'll be in love with it?

darlyn05 replied to wwilson89's response:
I confess I'm behind in my shower schedule. So I'm off like a prom dress. LOL

3point14 responded:
I confess that I was late for work today, and will now feel off ALL day.

SMITHRL replied to darlyn05's response:
I confess I'm thinking about starting individual counseling. Just the thought of it scares me a little. I think i'll benefit a lot form discussing my childhood and my relationship (or lack of) w/ my parents.

I confess I hate Mondays!!!!

I confess this weekend my b/f and I completed our SAW movie collection and watched 4,5 and 6 in one night....it was a long night LOL

I confess that I love my bf!!!

SCgirl1977 replied to SMITHRL's response:
I confess that I have been lurking for quite some time on here and I'm glad I found everyone in this board with the changes and all. I confess it took some courage to post on here today. I'll try to post something a little further on me here to get to know everyone sometime when I can. Everyone seems really nice on here and it's a little tough to be "the new kid"..

I confess that I did not want to come to work today.

I confess that I am very much in love and even though it's been very hard I want to make things work.

I confess I want this Monday to go by much faster than it is, and I'm ready to get to Friday!

darlyn05 replied to SCgirl1977's response:
Thanx for joining us. How were you able to find this exchange? I ask because with the upgrade we are still figuring out how things work.

And don't worry. We don't bite. We may offer reality checks, it's all meant for the good.

Contemplating19 replied to 3point14's response:
You ever feel like there is an unseen force determined to make you late for work? I let the house this morning at 4:30... and still somehow managed to show up at 5:45... 15 mins late.

SCgirl1977 replied to darlyn05's response:
Hey Darlyn, thanks for the response - under "exchanges" I searched for "Couples Coping" since when I originally went in it took me to the one that lumped all the sex stuff together...

I think I went through the home page and found the list of exchanges...

Thanks again for making me feel welcome!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Majoring in dietetics. I love learning anything about health and medicine, human physiology, and nutrition. I'm a strong believer in preventive me...More

Helpful Tips

Eye contact during sex
Dont make eye contact during sex. You will have less guilt later. Trust me. More
Was this Helpful?
418 of 584 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.