Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
strange sex!
divachic1 posted:
So, I was watching this show called STANGE SEX.. and there was this guy with the biggest penis. 13"inches baby. and you could see everything through his pants. This was on the network that shows sister wives.....For some reason I was like" who would want to even take all that." H e was really hung. I mean like to his knees.Would sex be good with that much manhood? He cant even find condems to fit that he has to order his..... Anyway I was in awww for about an hour.

I know i think I am hot mamma. ochie coochie diva...hot sex on a platter....I know if I met a man with all that..i would break and run, and prob forget my shoes. just run out the door barefoot. Maybe i would grab clothes so i wouldnt be embarrassed...........smooches
They said the sky was the limit. And baby I put my footprint all in it.And made my mark.

ImMe26 responded:
You soooo crazy...!!!!

I have to leave so I cant comment anymore...BUT GIRL YOUR TOO SILLY!!!! LOLLOLLLOL>>.
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

divachic1 replied to ImMe26's response:
But you know I am right..He need to do something with all that. It just wouldnt be me.!!!!!! prob would thought it was a snake. jeeze...run girl run........
They said the sky was the limit. And baby I put my footprint all in it.And made my mark.

Contemplating19 responded:
Strange sex has been around for years. I used to glance @ it from time to time. Hell, majority of the things they showed on there I didn't find strange. I did find the "Furries" pretty hilarous however. I would think that having sex with an animal costume on would make you too hot and restrict movement...

Anyway, I laughed too hard at your "ochie coochie" comment. I haven't heard that since I was in the 10th grade.

Yeah... right up there with "She all that, and a bag of potato chips."
What's your addiction Is it money Is it girls Is it weed I've been afflicted by not one, not two, but all three.

divachic1 replied to Contemplating19's response:
heard that "ochie coochie' on the movie WAITING TO EXHALE......WHEN SHE CALLED THE GIRL OCHIE COOCHIE DIVA

Spotlight: Member Stories

Majoring in dietetics. I love learning anything about health and medicine, human physiology, and nutrition. I'm a strong believer in preventive me...More

Helpful Tips

Sex Problems Contribute to Relationship Woes
80% of women find it difficult to orgasm during intercourse. 33% of men suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction problems. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 10 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.