Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Who's around?
jadedstar posted:
I got bored so sue me I am fairly new to this board stumbled across it one day anyways if you wanna join in feel free

1. Name
2. Age
3. Occupation
4. SO- how long together
5. Kids?
6. Location
7. Hobbies
8. What your plans are for today
~~Me(33) DD(7) DS(born 1-5-11) Single mom was married 10+ years and took over 3 years of H to finally respect myslef enough to get out...trying to Start over and wondering if Love is ever real~~
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jadedstar responded:
1. Name = Sheree

2. Age = 33

3. Occupation = Phlebotomist a.k.a Vamp at docs office

4. SO- how long together = not anymore

5. Kids? = 2 a boy 4 months and a girl 7 yrs

6. Location = Lexingto NC

7. Hobbies = reading, LARP, jewelry making, and dating lol

8. What your plans are for today = Finish work and enjoy the evening with my kids its thursday lol not much to do this weekend Movie night with my daughter and LARP
~~Me(33) DD(7) DS(born 1-5-11) Single mom was married 10 years and took over 3 years of H to finally respect myslef enough to get out...trying to Start over and wondering if Love is ever real~~

Indiaguerita responded:
I'll play.

1. Name - Laura

2. Age - 27

3. Occupation - I do medical questionnaires for people who applied for life insurance.

4. SO- how long together - We just had our 8th wedding anniversary a couple of days ago.

5. Kids? - Three. Ages 6, 5 and soon to be 4 years old.

6. Location - Kansas

7. Hobbies - Reading and exercising. (In my teens - I played softball, played five musical instruments and studied French and Spanish. I am fluent in Spanish now....but cannot speak French anymore.)

8. What your plans are for today - It was bring your child to work day...So I brought my kid to work. He left at 5 p.m. and I'm here for another two hours! Then home to sleep.

-LJ

SC_Cat responded:
Ok I'll play too...

1. Name - Cathy
2. Age - 49
3. Occupation - computers
4. SO - 4 years with current bf
5. Kids - 2 boys -
20 years in the US Army - 14 in the 8th grade
6. Location - South Carolina
7. Hobbies - reading, counted cross stitch
8. Plans for today - work...
tonight going out with youngest son

tlkittycat1968 responded:
1. Name: Tammy
2. Age: 42
3. Occupation: Accountant
4. SO- how long together: Together 9 1/2 yrs; married almost 8 years
5. Kids? 2; PJ (3 1/2 yr) & Kylee (17 m)
6. Location: California
7. Hobbies: Reading, watching tv, going for walks with the kids
8. What your plans are for today: Work then home to watch hockey play-offs.

ImMe26 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
1. Name:Tori
2. Age:27yrs
3. Occupation:Diabetes field, work with people to set up home delivery of medical supplies
4. SO- how long together:Yes ,2yrs-Known him a total of 13yrs.
5. Kids?Yes 3. 2 girls 9&10 and my son is almost 3yr
6. Location :Tampa, Fl
7. Hobbies:Drawing, but havent actively did it for 5yrs, no current hobbies
8. What your plans are for today :stressing over wether to move or not. go to the pool ...relax.
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

butterfly19790424 responded:
I mainly lurk. But I will play.

1. Name: Rita & Elizabeth ( I go by both names, Elizabeth at work and family calls me Rita because we have 2 more Elizabeths in the family)
2. Age: 32
3. Occupation: data management
4. SO- how long together:n/a
5. Kids? 1
6. Location NC
7. Hobbies: baking
8. What your plans are for today: work and then Im supposed to go to a fundraiser event. I havent fully decided if I want to go or not.
A true friend is someone who knows you're a good egg even if you're a little cracked

jadedstar responded:
So glad you all joined Nice to meet ya!!! Hope to see some join in its fun learning about each other I think so anyways

@ Rita/Elizabeth what part NC? just curious
~~Me(33) DD(7) DS(born 1-5-11) Single mom was married 10 years and took over 3 years of H to finally respect myslef enough to get out...trying to Start over and wondering if Love is ever real~~

divachic1 responded:
1.Name- Shannon
2. Age- 37
3.Occupation-Marketing/Sales
4. SO- none
5. Kids- 1 son-16 about to be 17
6.Location- Texas
7.Hobbies- Studying Fashion and Makeup
8. Plans for today- working and getting through the day as fast as i can
They said the sky was the limit. And baby I put my footprint all in it.And made my mark.

tmlmtlrl responded:
1. Name - Trudy

2. Age - 34 (it just hit me. I typed 32 first. huh.)

3. Occupation - Farmer's Wife and Homemaker

4. SO-how long together - 4 yrs, married 2.5 yrs

5. Kids? - 15y/o boy and 5 (almost 6) y/o boy

6. Michigan

7. Hobbies - my family, gardening, baking, vacationing,
camping

8. Plans for today - the usual stuff
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results.

butterfly19790424 replied to jadedstar's response:
Jaded.. not to far from you, the Greensboro area
A true friend is someone who knows you're a good egg even if you're a little cracked

jadedstar replied to butterfly19790424's response:
thats so cool butterfly....I been on different boards on here for over a year and you're the first even remotely close and its almost the backyard LOL nice to meet you

to everyone Glad to see more people chiming in its great to get know everyone

Anmar22 responded:
1. Name Marian
2. Age 28
3. Occupation Manufacturing
4. SO- how long together Married 2 1/2 years together 6 years
5. Kids? Twin step daughters (, 1 daughter (16 mo.), 1 more on the way (EDD 12/4)
6. Location Utah
7. Hobbies TV. movies, reading, crochet, sewing (just learning),
8. What your plans are for today Work all day, cook dinner, bed

Anmar22 replied to Anmar22's response:
Not sure what happened there, that face was supposed to be an 8...oops.

stephs_3_kidz responded:
1. Name Stephanie
2. Age 33
3. Occupation SAHM
4. SO- how long together Together 16 yrs married almost 15
5. Kids? Yes, 4--DS1 will be 10 in 3 days; DD1, 7; DD2, 5 1/2; and DS2, who will be 3 in 2 months.
6. Location Southwest Virginia
7. Hobbies Piano,singing, spending time w/my family
8. What your plans are for today Not much. DH is working, we don't have church because of the tornado cleanup going on....I'm going to relax and have fun with my kiddos and thank God that we're still alive after Wed night's tornado outbreak in our area.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was browsing on Webmd researching and came accross the community experts tab. There are an overwhelming amount of boards to look at. I am not sure w...More

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.