Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
I want to seduce my cousin's spouse.......
Wyatt59 posted:
but I don't know how they will respond. The family secret is they once had an affair.

Take the Poll

What would be your reaction?
  • Accept the invitation?
  • Reject the offer?
  • Tell your spouse?
vote
View Poll Results

cjh1203 responded:
Are you kidding? Do you really think that anyone here is going to tell you to that's a good idea? Do you have a conscience or any morals?

3point14 responded:
Not that I ever advocate cheating or helping someone else cheat, but it's an especially bad idea when it's family and a double-especially bad idea when you're not even sure that the other person is interested in you.

butterfly19790424 responded:
You're playing with fire!
A true friend is someone who knows you're a good egg even if you're a little cracked

naggingwife74 responded:
I am really trying to figure out who "they" are? Are you talking about your cousin and the spouse or just one of them?

The spouse may have had an affair at some point but that doesn't mean that person is walking around with a scarlet letter on their chest. Just because they slept with someone outside of the marriage doesn't mean they will jump in bed with you.

And for the answer to your poll, I would reject the offer, tell my spouse and give you a suggestion of where to put your offer. But, that's just me.

kjensen15 responded:
Wow! Really? That's your family. I don't see how anyone could possibly intentionally hurt their own family members. Step back and think how you would feel if the situation were reversed. Think about what this is going to do to your family as a whole. Is a few minutes of pleasure really worth possibly ruining a lifetime of relationships?

Springisnear responded:
Troll

fcl responded:
I'm certainly not going to feed you. You haven't even been capable of explaining youir situation. Bye, Mr/Ms T. Head back off beneath your bridge.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined this board for some "real world" feedback concerning relationship issues I was experiencing. Everything about the board and it'...More

Helpful Tips

Sex Problems Contribute to Relationship Woes
80% of women find it difficult to orgasm during intercourse. 33% of men suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction problems. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.