Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
OT Fun Summer things to do
An_229364 posted:
This is way off topic but what are some fun summer things to do as couples or families.

We have done a picnic already.

fcl responded:
Start by asking your local tourist information place what there is to do in the region. They are MINES of information and are often the first people to know . What kind of a place do you live in? How about a short hike? I hour or so - take advantage of the fresh air. Then work up to longer and longer hikes with picnic included.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

An_229365 replied to fcl's response:
great idea.

I am looking for cheap and inexpensive things to do.

butterfly19790424 replied to An_229365's response:
Im not sure if you have kids or their ages, but I take my 2 yr old to the children's museum, the science center where they have petting zoo outside, we go to the pool, the park for a small picnic (thats her favorite thing to do), later on this summer we are going to the train museum.

It all depends on the area you live in and what you and the family like to do.
A true friend is someone who knows you're a good egg even if you're a little cracked

Spotlight: Member Stories

Wife and SAHM, I look after our 2 year old while holding down the fort for DH. We have a dog and a cat and just moved cross-country back to the Pacifi...More

Helpful Tips

Sex Problems Contribute to Relationship Woes
80% of women find it difficult to orgasm during intercourse. 33% of men suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction problems. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.