Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
lets see if im doing this right
jamieleno posted:
hopefully this shows up. and if it does ill post my issues because i really really need some help.

gd9900 responded:
Please post.

jamieleno replied to gd9900's response:
well i wrote out my story and questions and when i try to click post it just takes me back and acts like i didnt put a title in the title box. I put a title in the title box, wrote my story in the discussion box and click on post and it does it over and over. and then i erased the title and tried to push post and then a box pops up and says to add a title. i dont know what im doing wrong?

fcl replied to jamieleno's response:
Why not just click on "Reply" at the bottom of your first message, type your post and then click on "Submit". That should work. You don't really need to start a new thread because you already have one
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

jamieleno replied to fcl's response:
thank you = ) i figured it out though. i had written a bad word and even though i had used asterisks (*) i place of a few letters it wouldnt let me post. please read my post and give me your advice, thank you = )

fcl replied to jamieleno's response:
Asterisks that replace letters are forbidden here - it's in breach of the rules. They call it "veiled profanity".

Just so's you know
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I would consider myself a fun person. I get into relationships easy. I have been with my current s/o for 11 1/2 years.

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 8 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.