Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Even bad sex is good? Do you have any bad sex stories to share?
GuardSquealer posted:
Ok so I couldn't wait for next weeks confessions to start talking about bad sex stories. I don't mean traumatic stories, but have you ever woke up with somebody you regretted? Did something embrassing? Or have a mishap during sex? Something you think is funny? Something you can't believe you did? Have you gotten caught?

Even though it wasn't the greatest it was still sex right? And in some way it was good? Share your stories with us and lets see.

I have a couple I guess. My very first serious girlfriend/sexual partner was rather unique I guess. She would have sex with me pretty much all I wanted. But all she would do was the missionary position. Nothing else. She said she was saving everything else for when we got married. She wouldn't let me do anything else to her either.

Well I never discussed getting married with her. I pretty much knew that I wasn't going to marry her. We had fun together and I was 19 and very happy to be having any kind of sex so I just kept skirting the issue. I bought her a little ring for christmas and she told every one it was a pre-engagement ring. When she started introducing me as her fiance I decided I had to end it with her.

In this case the sex was bad/boring but it was still good since I was just glad to be having any type of sex.

My second story was with my second lover. We met at work and she asked me out. We went to the beach at a state park and hung out all day. She really wasn't someone that I would have persued, but she was a fun girl. She told me her parents were out of town and invited me over to her house to spend the night. That was a first for me so I gladly excepted the invitation.

We did a whole lot of things that my first girlfriend would not do. The next morning we took a shower together and she performed oral on me. It was a first for me. She was kind of rough, but I didn't think to much about it. Well later the the day I had a lot of pain. So I took a look and realized she had caused a sore spot with her teeth. I had a lot of discomfort for about a week.

The sex was bad, but it was still good.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ImMe26 responded:
LOL....I have two...

1. When I was preggo with my oldest daughter. I was young and had no idea what pregnancy does and doesnt do to you, so one time while having sex, my DB grabbed my boob and squeezed, and liquid shot all over his face and mouth....I was soo embarassed, I started crying...kinda killed sex for awhile for me after that...LOL..

2. I have only been sexually involved with "black guys" and joked that no other types of men approach me, one day a spanish hottie approached me and we struck up a relationship. Adventually we ended up having sex , but during the act, I looked back and he wasnt even there..LOL....apparently he had stopped and moved around the other side of the bed, I didnt even notice...LOL...says alot about how much I enjoyed it huh...??LOL....Never seen him again after that ......

Thats about all I have for now...LOL....
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

stephs_3_kidz responded:
Well....

One night the kids were all asleep (or so we thought). We always shut and lock the bedroom door before we do ANYTHING. A few minutes into things, I heard, "Hello, I'm Thomas. I'm the #1 steam engine Toot Toot!" followed by a knock and a "MommyDaddywhatchudoing?"

Sidelined by a 2yo. Sort of killed it when we started dying laughing and couldn't stop.

Anon_233267 responded:
I was having sex in the cornfield and a cat jumped on my s/o's back. The cat dug the claws in too.
The sex was still good though.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
One time, DH and I were having sex and he started saying "Oh God, Oh God." I thought he was just really enjoying it but it turns out he was having leg cramps. Killed the mood for a bit.

Spankyrae responded:
Once the condom came off inside of me, after we'd finished. He had to get it out... it was so clinical and embarassing. Thankfully it didn't take much. If it had been someone I was serious with, I probably wouldn't have been so embarassed.

With my BF, we've had a few missteps but nothing major, mostly due to my clumsiness. Poking eyes, head butting, falling off the bed due to losing balance. A few things have caused laughter, but I think actually adds to things. Maybe it's not the laughter itself but to be that comfortable to laugh.

As for sex being good no matter what because it's just sex...I think that may be true for when you first start having it. I look back on the first several guys I was with and I definitely wouldn't be happy with it now.
http://www.AConleyCreation.com/ http://CreativeBlossoming.wordpress.com

LovelyChelle8 responded:
The first time I had sex with my DBF was just an awkward moment, it was after Halloween and we had been drinking a little and decided it was a good time to just take it to the next step. As I realized later in our relationship, once he breaks the "seal" he has to pee after every beer it seems. Well we started with me on top and it was amazing but he started making this face so I asked him was he okay and all he said was, "I have to pee." I laughed and got off of him but by the time he got back I wasn't in the mood anymore but he thought I was mad. As it turns out, DBF is the best I've ever had and we still have unbelievable sex everytime.

We still joke about that and I'll ask before we start, have you peed? LOL

I think my worst sexual experience was with an ex who would try and force my head farther down when I'd give him oral. I don't mind touching and I appreciate it, but he would almost choke me since I wasn't expecting it. The last time he did that after I asked him not to, I "accidentally" used too much teeth, I left him soon after that.

ImMe26 replied to LovelyChelle8's response:
Me and my ex husband, went out one night and I got wasted, to the point that I couldnt remember if I had taken my tampon out. It was in the heat of the moment and we had sex. 2 dys later this thought still bothered me, so I had him "check" sure enough, there was a tampon way up in there...ewwwwwwwww!! And I dont remember the sex.....LOL
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

a_pugs_person responded:
Good sex may have its bad moments (head bumping, etc). But *bad* sex is just plain BAD! IMO

summer_is_here replied to ImMe26's response:
I must say that this grossed me out when I read it. I was eating lunch too.

ImMe26 replied to summer_is_here's response:
Well might want to re- think reading "bad sex threads" when eating food....LOL...LOL...

It was nasty .........ewwww!!!

kristinmarie722 replied to ImMe26's response:
LMAO... that happened to someone I know and I have a HUGE fear of it. When I am on my period and have drank too much... I am super paranoid about this. LOL.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
DH and I occasionally have anal sex. Once, while on my period, we attempted to have anal sex but DH entered the wrong orrifice. We didn't realize this until after he was done. DH had to help me fish my tampon out. Was not pleasant to say the least.

Ashblack responded:
Me and my fiance where doing the do, when a Glade frosted candle (not lit, thank God) fell off the head board and hit her in the eye. I asked her if she was okay, and she said yes, and told me to continue. I went for another 15 seconds before I noticed the blood gushing from the gash above her eye. I freaked and jumped (JUMPED) out and off of her. I drug her to the bathroom, where we debated for about 5 minutes whether it was worth going to the ER for. 20 minutes later we were at the ER, a white girl with her eye bleeding and the black guy looking extremely nervous about it in the waiting room at 1230 am. They got her in back fairly quickly and then proceeded to give her blue stitches. We got home around 200 am. We joke about how all the questions they asked had this inflection, like "Are you sure that's all that happened. Do you want to say anything else?" We also joke that the blue stitches were code for domestic abuse. That was the longest ER visit of my life.

Also, I agree with Spanky, I didn't know that I was having bad sex until I had AMAZING sex, and if you don't have anything to compare it to, how would you?

alaska_mommy replied to Ashblack's response:
Wow, that would be a nerve-wracking ER visit!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I like sunshine, and mystical creatures, and breakfast cereal, and the Disney Princesses. I want to live near an ocean but I'm land-locked. I woul...More

Helpful Tips

Sex Problems Contribute to Relationship Woes
80% of women find it difficult to orgasm during intercourse. 33% of men suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction problems. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.