Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
OT: Ring Bling--Colored or Clear?
BalconyBelle posted:
Hi everyone,

Just out of curiosity started by comments in another thread...when it comes to rings, do you prefer clear stones (white diamonds, sapphires, topaz, CZ, ect), or colored ones? And would your preference change in regard to wedding bands/engagement rings?

I truly don't care for diamonds...my favorite stones are ammolite, black opal, mystic topaz, topaz, sapphire, amethyst, tanzanite, alexandrite, Tibetan moonstone, high quality labradorite, and pearl. I love bling, but I like it to be colored from the twilight & oceanic shades of the spectrum

For my wedding set, I'd love mystic topaz flanked by sapphire and topaz accents set in white gold--it would suit my taste and personality much more than a diamond band, no matter how beautiful.

Does anyone else have a preference for colored stones? And would your preference carry over into a wedding set?
http://erynlockhart.wordpress.com

Take the Poll

For stones in a wedding set, what would you prefer?
  • White diamonds
  • Colored Gemstones
  • Perhaps a mix of the two?
  • Normally, I like color---But for my wedding set, white diamonds
vote
View Poll Results

fcl responded:
I have no stones. The only jewelry I wear is my wedding band - slightly convex white gold with two yellow gold rim-type edges. His is identical.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey there I am from MA, I am a flip flops and Margarita girl and would much rather be on a beach somewhere with DH then anywhere else in the world!

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.