Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
being "exposed"
rwood1987 posted:
Hello everyone,
I currently live with my boyfriend of 2.5 years but have had been self-conscious/had body image issues ever since I hit puberty. Needless to say, I have avoided the issue at hand which is that I still feel uncomfortable being naked in front of my boyfriend. When we are intimate, I want the lights out (always) and even though I know he has seen me naked, I prefer we have the lights off. I know positive attitudes could help, but I don't know how to constantly feel good about my body. I work out 3-4x a week, I eat better, I'm 5'3" curvy and was an early-developer with 34DD chest. I always feel the need to lose weight but dating a pastry chef doesn't help in that department. If anyone could help me figure out how to not hate my body and to enjoy being naked with my boyfriend it could greatly help out our relationship. Thank you in advance.

Spotlight: Member Stories

simply put im 41 my wife's 38 we have been married 19 yrs. have three children monica-19, shawn-16, samantha-13, my wife has diabetes, acute bi-po...More

Helpful Tips

Eye contact during sex
Dont make eye contact during sex. You will have less guilt later. Trust me. More
Was this Helpful?
418 of 584 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.