Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Confessions 2012 1-27 through 2-3
GuardSquealer posted:
Well I hope the new year is going great for everyone.

My daughter took my truck and headed to Georgia alone to show in a big show down there. She made the finals tonight. So I confess I am hoping for a big win. She hasn't had one is a while so I think she is do.

She made her own hotel reservations, not knowing the area she took the cheapest hotel which was also the closest to the facility. Must be a bad neighborhood the clerk told her to stay in her room after 9 with the door locked. Not to good. But she says it is fine, and she only spent like 200 bucks for the week. Just wish she had taken one of our dogs with her.

The big recanvass at work is over. Everyone is done selecting Jobs/shift/days off. I took first shift with saturday and sunday off. But now I have buyers remorse. Wish I had went back to third. Someone just took a transfer that was in my old job and days off. So I could go back. But I want a Friday / Saturday off on third. So I will just stick it out for a while and see what happens. My new job will make it tough for me to get on the computer at all while I am here. So I will probably post even less.

And this week is my Birthday week. Really haven't celebrated much yet. My daughter has been gone, so I have been doing the barn work in the evenings. But I think tonight the wife and I are going to go out for dinner. And tomorrow we are going to the Comfort Zone for a massage.

I confess I don't like getting old. Keep thinking I will get to do something fun like I did when i was a kid. But then realize it is too late. Maybe I need a midlife crisis? So I only have two years left until I am 50. So sad.....

GuardSquealer responded:
I got impatient and clicked the post button twice. Dang it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I really like this picture. Thank you webmd

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.