Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
having an orgasm
An_243497 posted:
Dear all,

I got married 9 months ago and have had a good relationship with my husband. We both enjoy having sex a lot. However, I have faced a problem that I rarely have an orgasm with him (almost never, with few exceptions). He really wants me to experience it, but it takes such a long time he cannot wait for that.

I know that having an orgarsm is very important and I can not pretend that I am happy with sex without orgasm. But I do not know what to do. I appreciate any useful comments in this regard.

Cheers

fcl responded:
Women generally take longer to orgasm than men. The first and easiest solution is for him to either give you an orgasm or to take you to the very brink of orgasm through foreplay FIRST.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Yes, the sidewalk can be curvy but in the sun's rays it is straight. I once had a severe problem but when the truth was uncovered everything was r...More

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.