Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Update
queston posted:
You may recall that my wife had been on the pill for about 3.5 years, to regulate periods during perimenopause and ease her mood swings. (Contraception is not an issue--I had a vasectomy years ago. Plus, of course she may not even be ovulating any more.)

She discontinued the pill a couple months ago. She reports that her libido seems to be returning.

That's good news, of course. We're talking about some of our non-libido related issues and making some slow, steady progress. The main problem, in my opinion, is that our relationship has become very one-sided, in parenting (we've made a lot of progress on that front), in the bedroom, and in general.

I definitely think that midlife-crisis emotional issues have played a big role in the struggles we've had: definitely on her part on may on mine as well. But we are in a much, much better place with our marriage than we were a year ago.

BalconyBelle responded:
Congratulations!!! I wish you the best of luck moving forward.
http://erynlockhart.wordpress.com

3point14 responded:
I'm so glad for you both! I hope you both stay motivated and keep up the great work on improvement.

darlyn05 responded:
Congratulations! Wishing you the best on continued success.

queston responded:
Heh. I jinxed it, I guess--we had a pretty terrible weekend.

Hopefully just a bump in the road.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! I am newly married of 3 months, an active artist and muscian I find joy in taking pictures of nature and historic buildings, and writing musi...More

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.