Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Painful sex... help please
An_241873 posted:
ok so this is awkward to talk about for me but I need to know I am not the only one. My husband and I were married virgins due to religious belief and have no experience besides each other. we got married OCT 2010. since then we rarely have sex because he is too big. if he tries to enter even rock hard it bends him. it is excruciatingly painful for me when he enters past the tip of his penis. we have tried EVERYTHING.'I have used lidocaine to numb me and it still hurts. ky or lube burns and no position works. it has causes me depression and him to feel bad and anxious about sex. I'm tired of giving handjobs! I also can't wait for my period so I don't have to try to have sex.. not that he pushes the issue he is very patient. I couldn't ask for a better man. now I just want to feel sexy and I want to enjoy sex. heck I want to HAVE sex. the closest we have gotten is him going in under half his penis after lots of foreplay and using a vibrator on me to stimulate pleasure so the pain isn't as bad. I want him to fit! will I ever "stretch out" or will I always be like this? oh and to add to that I have no sex drive since it is not enjoyable. this makes me guilt myself into sex for him.. and I want to want it. any advice? please... we're quite inexperienced at this.

darlyn05 responded:
You may want to post this on the WebMd Sexual Health Community Exchange. Here is the link:

http://exchanges.webmd.com/sex-and-relationships-exchange

Good Luck!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 42 years old,I have 2 beautiful boy's ones 17,and one 23.I am an "Adoptee"."Reunited"with "Birthparents" 9 yrs ag...More

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.