Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Well..
ImMe26 posted:
Gotta get my cat to the vet on Friday, he apparently has two kinds of worms (from my own research that is). So im just going to have a mobile vet come out, its not as exspensive as I thought. Has to be done and I will feel so relieved. Ive probably noticed the worms about 1mth ago, but couldnt really do anything with all the stuff we have going on. He isnt infested and isnt actively pooping piles of them or anything but Ive seen "rice" on him, and a spaghetti looking worm on his butt.....It scares me cause you can catch them, but I think its pretty hard to....(still scares the daylights out of me). He is worth it , and im going to get all the shots he needs in one whop.

Anyone have any experience with this stuff?? How did it turn out?? What did the vet say about exposure to them??

Thanks ladies!
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

ImMe26 responded:
Opps hit submit to quick "And gentleman"....sorry.
Don't put off tomorrow, what you can accomplish today!! Procrastination is a KILLER!!--ME(26)SO(28)DD1(10yr)DD2(8yr)DS(2yr)SO's-DD(8yr)DS1(6yrs)DD(5yr)LUV THEM ALL ALWAYS WANTED A HUGE FAMILY

ImMe26 replied to ImMe26's response:
OMG so the forum......

But hey any advice is helpful....

Sorry about the misplaced post...

fcl responded:
Worms are actually pretty easy to treat. There are OTC treatments that you just need to give your cat regularly. Please don't ever leave it for a month again. The longer they're in there the more damage they can do... As for catching them yourself - just use basic hygiene (wash your hands after touching your cat, don't let him up on tables and counters) and you'll be fine.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 35 and divorced. I have two kids, a boy and a girl. I have worked in law enforcement since college. I am now ready to accept that my marriage is ...More

Helpful Tips

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.