Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Another Update
Foreverinyoureyes2 posted:
My step-kids mom passed away last night at about 10 pm.

It was a long, bitter fight to the end for her, and she has been an inspiration to all that have known her.

The kids are all doing remarkably well. Although telling them this news was the hardest thing that Steve or myself have ever done. (When my ex husband was killed, the coroner told our daughter, and she told the rest of us. So I never actually had to say those words out loud to my kids.)

We are in that surreal twilight that comes after these types of events. Everyone feeling like there is something that should be done, but not knowing what that might be.

I appreciate the support and sage advice that I have gotten on this board for 2 years now related to this matter. You are all wonderful cyber friends. Thank you.

Jumper2011 responded:
My thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my user name says chuck but this is his wife . anyway, I have been married for 31 years and we have not had sec now for 10 years or so. my husband...More

Helpful Tips

How to change my story
I went to my community profile and it would let me edit my picture and signature but would not let me change my story. I had just realized ... More
Was this Helpful?
135 of 144 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.