Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Guard Squealer ?
longduckdong46 posted:
Just curious if anyone knows what happened to Guard ? I'm back on the graveyard shift now..thankfully, and always enjoyed reading his posts during the down times at work.

GuardSquealer responded:
Ol GuardSquealer is still around. Just not as much. He took a first shift job that doesn't give him access to a computer, and he has been baling hay all summer, so far, so he doesn't have much spare time at home. But since it doesn't rain here any more we might be done baling hay now, so who knows - he might be around more.

Nice that someone still remembers me. I guess you conjured me up, as I haven't been on here in quite a while.

longduckdong46 replied to GuardSquealer's response:
Oh I see, well I hope you are enjoying the daylight hours ?

Just kind of miss those interesting, thought provoking conversations, and replys that you always provided.
Generally funny as well.

Take care

fcl replied to GuardSquealer's response:
Glad to see you're still around, Guard.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

darlyn05 replied to fcl's response:
Ditto what FCL wrote.

My DD will be purchasing a Welsh Pony and I immediately thought of you.

GuardSquealer replied to fcl's response:
Well I have enjoyed the daylight hours. And it has been an eye opening experience working with the guys. But as soon as a decent job on third opens up. I am going back.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 yo. Was married to my high school sweetheart for more than 25 years. It was a horrible marriage but we have 2 wonderful sons together. My olde...More

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.