Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
How was everyones 4th
An_241965 posted:
I just wanted to thank everyone who has been helpful to me on here even if i dont like it, i accept it... Anyways i would like to ask how everyone enjoyed there 4th of july yesterday? For me it was very nice hot but nice and i really enjoyed seeing the fireworks

tbkittycat responded:
Boring. DH had to work until 3p so I went to my parents' house and he met us there. On the way there, the van broke down. My dad came and I followed him to their house. Luckily, their neighbor works on cars and he looked at it and was able to fix it for $160, a heck of a lot less than any mechanic would have charged.

We didn't do any fireworks but I swore that next year we are. It's not the 4th of July for me without fireworks; watching them on tv doesn't count.

kai2009 replied to tbkittycat's response:
Oh no, well atleast it was a fairly inexpensive repair, about a year ago my bf's buddy backed into my car and ripped the bumper off and it was $500 to put it back on. Im the same way with the fireworks, i wait all year to see them this was the best they have been in a long time.

darlyn05 replied to kai2009's response:
During the day time hours I was cleaning carpets. LOL Then a cook-out dinner, sparklers with the grandchildren and then fireworks. Very tired and crabby grandchildren that eve and next day.

tbkittycat replied to kai2009's response:
It probably would have been at least 3x that. My dad said he was working on the car late into the night, at least until 9:30p.

GuardSquealer responded:
I spent Tuesday and Wednesday painting the deck. Actually coating it with a product that goes on really thick. It was a tough project. But the deck looks great.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 26yrs old...I have 3 beautiful children and I work in the healthcare industry...Im getting ready to go thru my first (hopefully my last) divorce..I...More

Helpful Tips

Eye contact during sex
Dont make eye contact during sex. You will have less guilt later. Trust me. More
Was this Helpful?
418 of 584 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.