Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
How was everyones 4th
An_241965 posted:
I just wanted to thank everyone who has been helpful to me on here even if i dont like it, i accept it... Anyways i would like to ask how everyone enjoyed there 4th of july yesterday? For me it was very nice hot but nice and i really enjoyed seeing the fireworks

tbkittycat responded:
Boring. DH had to work until 3p so I went to my parents' house and he met us there. On the way there, the van broke down. My dad came and I followed him to their house. Luckily, their neighbor works on cars and he looked at it and was able to fix it for $160, a heck of a lot less than any mechanic would have charged.

We didn't do any fireworks but I swore that next year we are. It's not the 4th of July for me without fireworks; watching them on tv doesn't count.

kai2009 replied to tbkittycat's response:
Oh no, well atleast it was a fairly inexpensive repair, about a year ago my bf's buddy backed into my car and ripped the bumper off and it was $500 to put it back on. Im the same way with the fireworks, i wait all year to see them this was the best they have been in a long time.

darlyn05 replied to kai2009's response:
During the day time hours I was cleaning carpets. LOL Then a cook-out dinner, sparklers with the grandchildren and then fireworks. Very tired and crabby grandchildren that eve and next day.

tbkittycat replied to kai2009's response:
It probably would have been at least 3x that. My dad said he was working on the car late into the night, at least until 9:30p.

GuardSquealer responded:
I spent Tuesday and Wednesday painting the deck. Actually coating it with a product that goes on really thick. It was a tough project. But the deck looks great.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey there I am from MA, I am a flip flops and Margarita girl and would much rather be on a beach somewhere with DH then anywhere else in the world!

Helpful Tips

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.