Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Lack of interest
G8R26 posted:
At 63, I find myself celebrate. I've been married for 16 years and once my wife went through menopause, it seems that she just felt that that "duty" was over and it has been depressing ever since. I've tried everything I can think of, but she just seems so uninterested. It's pretty tough to feel warm emotions and love when your partner lies there and yawns while making love. I should say, I'm trying to make love ...it appears she is bored and uninterested. I love her very much but this is becoming so depressing that at times I just want to swallow a 9mm. I would like to hear any suggestions from ones who have found themselves in the same position.#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }

Take the Poll

Why?#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }
  • I don't know.
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. Imma be. Laugh and have a ball. Go ahead and do it all. Life is too short,so try to enjoy it.ONE thing you gotta do is BE YOURSELF.

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems Tip #2
Every sex problem, including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and being unable to orgasm appear to be one BIG problem, but they ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.