Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
IM NOT CHEATING
An_247925 posted:
I DNT UNDERSTAND WHY MY BOYFRIEND KEEPS THINKIN IM CHEATING .IM A FULL TIME NURSES AID I HAVE A 3YR OLD ALL I DO IS GO TO WORK AND TAKE CARE OF MY SON AND HOUSEOLD I JUST DNT UBDERSTAND WHY HE ALWAYS WANT TO FUSS...... HELP WHAT AM I DOING WRONG/

georgiagail responded:
What are you doing wrong? Nothing, except perhaps dating the wrong person.

Gail

kisha252 replied to georgiagail's response:
LOL HELL YEAH HE HAS BEEN FUSSIN EVER SINCE THE FATHER OF MY CHILD PASSD AWAY LAST YEAR NOW HE THINKS HE RULES ME BUT IM AM ON THE ROAD OF LETTING GO .... THANKS GAIL

kristinmarie722 responded:
Usually the ones who accuse thier SO of cheating, when it's unwarranted, usually are cheating themselves.

elle0317 replied to kristinmarie722's response:
So true! This is usually the case, they are trying to put the focus on you instead of themselves. If you plan on staying with him, keep your eyes open.

kisha252 replied to elle0317's response:
NAW I LEFT IT WAS JUST TO MUCH FOR ME .. I KNW HIS SORRY BUTT IS CHEATING

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. Imma be. Laugh and have a ball. Go ahead and do it all. Life is too short,so try to enjoy it.ONE thing you gotta do is BE YOURSELF.

Helpful Tips

Eye contact during sex
Dont make eye contact during sex. You will have less guilt later. Trust me. More
Was this Helpful?
418 of 584 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.