Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Need advice
brascon01 posted:
I need some advice. I have been married for 8 mths to a man i dated off an on for 14 years, well more off than on. He is also 12 yrs older than me, which is not a problem for. Ever since we got married he has been accusing me of staring at men, because i want to sleep with them. I honestly do look at people, might even stare. But i do it because i'm a people watvcher and get curious as to what their lives are bout or why their there at that time. I guess i'm just plain busy body....please help me explain to him. I really dont look at other men in that way. What should i do?

kristinmarie722 responded:
Is he feeling insecure for some reason? Is this something new? Have you ever in the past given him a reason to not trust you?

I too look at everyone and am nosey, so I understand where you are coming from. And if my SO had a problem with it, I would have a problem with that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 42 years old,I have 2 beautiful boy's ones 17,and one 23.I am an "Adoptee"."Reunited"with "Birthparents" 9 yrs ag...More

Helpful Tips

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.