Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Need advice
brascon01 posted:
I need some advice. I have been married for 8 mths to a man i dated off an on for 14 years, well more off than on. He is also 12 yrs older than me, which is not a problem for. Ever since we got married he has been accusing me of staring at men, because i want to sleep with them. I honestly do look at people, might even stare. But i do it because i'm a people watvcher and get curious as to what their lives are bout or why their there at that time. I guess i'm just plain busy body....please help me explain to him. I really dont look at other men in that way. What should i do?

kristinmarie722 responded:
Is he feeling insecure for some reason? Is this something new? Have you ever in the past given him a reason to not trust you?

I too look at everyone and am nosey, so I understand where you are coming from. And if my SO had a problem with it, I would have a problem with that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been with my husband for 11 years (married only 1).

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 8 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.