Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
My girlfriend dumped me while rehabing?
An_248557 posted:
We were together 2 years, I found out 6 months ago she was on drugs, all the lies and crazy amounts of text messages brought this all on, i told her we were done, she BEGGED to stay, literally on the floor begged, we go on, she does this cold turkey, bad nights in bed, sick, etc. for about a week hard, then slowly next month things are better, life is good, then about a month ago huge change in her, everything from sex to all the liitle things to make a person happy in a relationship. i finally cant take it anymore and confront her whats going on. she asks me to move out as she needs time alone and needs indepedance. she still wont open up to me. It's been 4 days now and i cant stop thinking about her. why does she want me gone. How do i cope with this? If its the drugs i wanna help her, if its another dude i wanna strangle her. but most of all i really just want her back...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. Imma be. Laugh and have a ball. Go ahead and do it all. Life is too short,so try to enjoy it.ONE thing you gotta do is BE YOURSELF.

Helpful Tips

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.