Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
lack of sex drive
booboo46 posted:
my husband and i just reconnected after a 5 year split, it's only been 4 months and his sex drive diminished down to hardly at all. he is 42 and i am 46 and i just feel like such a failure i cant even turn him on.i try different things and don't get much of a response. i even woke him up one night which we had sex but afterword he acted like he didn't enjoy it. im very depressed and sad and confused. is there anything i can do to help him

Spotlight: Member Stories

LIFE IS LIKE ART...EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT....MY SOUL IS LIKE CLOUDS...IT FLOATS FROM DAY TO DAY. AND I AM LIKE ME. THERE IS NO ONE LIKE ME. AND NO ONE...More

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.