Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
lack of sex drive
booboo46 posted:
my husband and i just reconnected after a 5 year split, it's only been 4 months and his sex drive diminished down to hardly at all. he is 42 and i am 46 and i just feel like such a failure i cant even turn him on.i try different things and don't get much of a response. i even woke him up one night which we had sex but afterword he acted like he didn't enjoy it. im very depressed and sad and confused. is there anything i can do to help him

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rachel, I'm 23 years old and have lived in KS my whole life :/ (I know...it's a sad thing) I have a wonderful boyfriend who I love ...More

Helpful Tips

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.