Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
What does it take to get feedback on here
cwgirl8461 posted:
I have been posting for a while and get no feedback really struggling with depression.

darlyn05 responded:
Hey cwgirl8461! There are times throughout the year that the exchanges/boards are not as active. And it is the holiday season here in the US and many of us are tending to family and preparations. I myself don't get online as often as I used to. If you are struggling with depression have you spoken with your Dr concerning this? Have you posted about your 'depression' on the WebMd Depression exchange/board/community? I hope you're able to get some answers for your concerns.

alantewks replied to darlyn05's response:
I would be happy to reply. i'm not one the boards as much lately.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Laugh real hard,and enjoy you life. Cause if you blink you will miss it.SMOOCHES!!!

Helpful Tips

How to change my story
I went to my community profile and it would let me edit my picture and signature but would not let me change my story. I had just realized ... More
Was this Helpful?
135 of 144 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.