Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
New years confession now until 1/2/2013
GuardSquealer posted:
So I don't get much time anymore to post. Thought I would stopby and see what everyone was up to, and see if anyone would like to confess anything about 2012. I confess that I love my boat. We had a blast on it all summer and I can't wait until next summer. My hay balers thought I was crazy when I bought it, but they wound up loving it too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I could right a bio about myself but trust me it would be boring lol. "I would rather be a first rate version of myself rather than a second r...More

Helpful Tips

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.