Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Pi?
GuardSquealer posted:
Are you still around? Doesn't look like you have posted for a while. Seems like you may have broke up with your boyfriend from somethings I have seen on facebook. Just wanted to check on you.

3point14 responded:
hey hey Guard/guys kristin mentioned you were lookin' after me, so just thought i'd pop in.

i got a new job which is why i've been totally MIA. its absolutely awesome, i'm really pleased with it.for the sake of honesty, i haven't looked at the boards in forever, hope all's well with everyone.

m and i are doing better than ever, beautiful holiday season together with both our families and he's been nothing but supportive of my new job. in 9 days it'll be the three year anniversary of our first date, for which am very excited.i'm not sure what we're doing or even if we're going to do anything, but he still makes the butterflies flutter in my tummy and i'm just so proud to be all his!

thanks for the shout-out Guard, and hope 2013 is very kind to everyone

queston replied to 3point14's response:
I'm glad things are going well for you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been with my husband for 11 years (married only 1).

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.