Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Coccaine in the Workplace
maria562 posted:
Dont know what to do. I work with someone who constantly uses coccaine. We used to be friends. I like my job alot and have a high respect for the owners. Not only do i see her hurting herself physically but she is making mistakes and causing the loss of customers for our employer. He needs to know whats going on. but he values her input and admires her work. (she wasnt always using the drug). Any advice?

Anon_475 replied to jamieseadorf's response:
Trawling for custom, my dear?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. Imma be. Laugh and have a ball. Go ahead and do it all. Life is too short,so try to enjoy it.ONE thing you gotta do is BE YOURSELF.

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.