Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


Posting to the communities has been restored. Our technical team is still completing ongoing maintenance, and you may experience some technical problems.Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
itsashayduh posted:
This is going to be kind of a long story, but here it goes.
The is the guy that my husband and i used to know. We stopped hanging out with him about 2 years ago because he is very creepy.
Now i have received an e-mail from him and it sounds like he is blackmailing me. He states that he has a picture of me with someone that is not my husband.
The thing is, i have NO idea what he is talking about or what this picture has in it.
My husband and i have been together since i was 14. I am now 22. The last time i was with any one other then my husband was when we were split up when i was 17. And even then, there was no sex, just kissing and having fun being a teenager. But i never told my husband about any of that. It was just kinda swept under the rug when we got back together months later.
And for this guy having a picture, like i said, i have no idea what he is talking about. And i know that the only time i have not been with my husband is when we were not together. But i am afraid that if he knows, it might break his heart. And i am in love with my husband and i dont want to hurt him at all.
Now the question is as follows.
Should i talk to my husband and tell him what is going on? Or should i call this others guy bluff?
Because as of right now i am physically ill over this situation. I cannot eat, i am shaking and i am feeling very depressed.
I dont want to hurt my husband, but i also would not want him to find out because of some sick creppy person. HELP
tlkittycat1968 responded:
I would tell your husband. You didn't have sex with the other person, you were 17, and you technically weren't with your now-husband at the time.
queston replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I agree with tlkittycat .

I can't imagine your husband would be too shocked to find out that you kissed some other guys when you were 17 and weren't dating him.

Also, if the creepy guy has actually asked for money or made any kind of threat, you should notify the police.
itsashayduh replied to queston's response:
See, and he is not made a threat other than the fact that he is going to give these pictures to my family. I dont think that is illegal. Or i would have already done that.
fcl replied to itsashayduh's response:
Tell him to do so. Your family will laugh in his face.
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 35 and divorced. I have two kids, a boy and a girl. I have worked in law enforcement since college. I am now ready to accept that my marriage is ...More

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 8 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.