Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Ex's and their family
An_250877 posted:
A couple seperates and divorces after 14 and 1/2 yrs. The (ex)wife had a daughter from a previous marriage that was 3 yo at time of remarriage, the couple had 2 children of their own during the marriage. The (ex)husband remarries a little over 2 yrs after divorce was final and has been married for a little over 8yrs. The (ex)wife remarries 9 yrs after divorce was final and has been married for 1 and 1/2 yrs.

How unusual, or not, is it that the (ex)husbands family still has relations with the (ex)wife and her previous daughter?

queston responded:
Doesn't seem unusual at all to me. They were her grandparents during the entire part of her childhood that she can remember. Divorce doesn't erase that.

elle0317 replied to queston's response:
Agreed! They will always have a relationship regardless of what happens to the family.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I could right a bio about myself but trust me it would be boring lol. "I would rather be a first rate version of myself rather than a second r...More

Helpful Tips

Sex Problems Contribute to Relationship Woes
80% of women find it difficult to orgasm during intercourse. 33% of men suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction problems. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.