Skip to content

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Ex's and their family
An_250877 posted:
A couple seperates and divorces after 14 and 1/2 yrs. The (ex)wife had a daughter from a previous marriage that was 3 yo at time of remarriage, the couple had 2 children of their own during the marriage. The (ex)husband remarries a little over 2 yrs after divorce was final and has been married for a little over 8yrs. The (ex)wife remarries 9 yrs after divorce was final and has been married for 1 and 1/2 yrs.

How unusual, or not, is it that the (ex)husbands family still has relations with the (ex)wife and her previous daughter?
queston responded:
Doesn't seem unusual at all to me. They were her grandparents during the entire part of her childhood that she can remember. Divorce doesn't erase that.
elle0317 replied to queston's response:
Agreed! They will always have a relationship regardless of what happens to the family.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live the craziest life for a twenty year old girl living in a small town in Wisconsin, i feel like i should have my own reality show seriously... I...More

Helpful Tips

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful