Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Boyfriend question
SweetAnonymity posted:
I am over 18 but this is my first boyfriend. We met about a month and a half ago and have hung out every week from Wednesday to Thursday ever since. That is just the way our schedules work. This week on Wednesday I texted him to see if we were hanging out and he said he was going fishing. I am very easygoing and I don't mind him having things to do. That said, I was a little annoyed that he didn't text me to let me know. It makes me feel like maybe he is avoiding me or just didn't think of me at all.

This really wouldn't be an issue if he had just told me ahead of time. We didn't really have plans, we just hung out every week for like 6 weeks so I kind of assumed. Now I am just worried that maybe things aren't going as well as I thought. What do you think?

fcl responded:
I think you're overthinking this. It either didn't occur to him to let you know or he just forgot. Now let this go ...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

Spotlight: Member Stories

simply put im 41 my wife's 38 we have been married 19 yrs. have three children monica-19, shawn-16, samantha-13, my wife has diabetes, acute bi-po...More

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.