Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Sex drive
An_252026 posted:
I have the most beautiful wife but finding myself with little or no sex drive. She says i'm almost perfect for her except in that department. i don't want to lose her but that topic has come up more then once. am i alone on this problem?

queston responded:
I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling, but we're going to need a lot more information in order to be of any help.

How old are you? Have you always had this problem, or is it new? If it's new, when did things change and what was going on in your life?

Are you on any meds? Have you seen a doctor about this?

When you do have sex, does everything work correctly? Is it satisfying for you? For her?

How often do you make love, and how often would she like to?

RobertPatrick responded:
I am sorry to hear that as i need some more information from your side as i am not able to getting your problem.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Kristin and I am 29 years old. I am lucky to be the mother to DS who is my world. He is the funniest kid I know. He is also very loving and...More

Helpful Tips

Sexual Problems Tip #2
Every sex problem, including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and being unable to orgasm appear to be one BIG problem, but they ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.