Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Is it him or me?
An_252086 posted:
I have been with my fiancé for almost 5 years. When we first started having sex he couldn't ejaculate, no matter how long we tried. He had never been able to ejaculate with any woman he has been with. Then one day we were doing it from behind (not anal) and he came. Ever since then he always does it from behind. I can also get him to ejaculate by performing oral in him. Recently I really wanted a more "romantic" experience and told him I want to do it missionary. He was aroused during the beginning, but when it came to doing it while I stayed on my back, he couldn't get it to stay hard... Also, he has never performed oral on me and he will only use his hands down "there" for like a few seconds before he stops. It's like my vagina is un known territory or something. I know he loves me and attracted to me, but why is he only able to do it that way? And why is the vagina such a "scary" area for him? I feel so hurt because I don't know if it's me or what....

sluggo45692 responded:
It's him. I'm like your bf, only can release from behind. It's more sensations and tightness for me. I have also learned long ago that it's not the only position and my gf has to no problem with me wanting oral for her. Remember, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Talk to him about it. If he want to go behind he has to kiss the front. I gave a young lady some advise along time ago about oral sex. She thought it was dirty to do oral. Take a shower together and wash all over each others bodies. Wash the dirty away. Education and communication are wonderful things. I have been with my gf for over 5 years, and we are still learning how to enjoy each other. We both were married for a long time to other people, and we are like teenagers sometime. She shows me new things and I show her new things. She tells me what she wants and I tell her what I want. Don't be afraid to talk. You called him your "fiance" , so your expecting to marry him. Don't be afraid to talk to him now, or it will just get worse. P.S. a man should aways know where is woman's flower is and what it smells and taste like. GOOD LUCK

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mamihlapinatapai is a Yaghan word that means "a look between two people that suggests an unspoken, shared desire."

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.