Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
a man
An_252321 posted:
how can a man drink alot and take alot of pills for his heart?

newstart72003 responded:
need to know assp for his health thxs

fcl responded:
I'm sorry, but I think you'll have to be a bit more specific if you want us to help you ...

You might also find it useful to post your question on the heart health exchange. You'll find it here:

http://exchanges.webmd.com/heart-disease-exchange
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

darlyn05 responded:
Common sense tells me he shouldn't be. As FCL mentioned, some more information would be helpful. And posting this on the heart health community/exchange would probably be a better source for information.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im 26yrs old...I have 3 beautiful children and I work in the healthcare industry...Im getting ready to go thru my first (hopefully my last) divorce..I...More

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.