Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
In love with another?
An_252891 posted:
I am happily married, but I also have strong feelings for another married woman (we are good friends). No plans to risk my marriage, but can I tell the other about my feelings?

fcl responded:
No, you can't. Do not share your feelings with her because minute you do you are putting your marriage at risk.

Swallow those feelings and concentrate on making your marriage bloom. Remember, the grass is always greener where you water it...
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.

gd9900 responded:
I fail to understand what you would gain from that?

FCL said all that needs to be said on the subject IMHO.

sluggo45692 responded:
Man to Man, "NO!!!" Your married to your best friend. Take your strong feelings in hand and relieve the problem. Don't tell her or your wife if your "happily" married. The person you should have strong feeling for is your wife. Remember you can alway look at the menu, but your on a very strict diet. This is from someone who was cheated on.

darlyn05 responded:
No! Ditto what the other posters wrote.

chance937 responded:
NO!!! its just not worth all the drama it could start. if your happy and your in a loving marriage then keep it that way. don't go and hurt yourself your wife and maybe even a good friend! love the life you got with your wife and appreciate the fact the you got a good friend too! but never get them confused!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Where to begin? I am 27 years old. A single mother of 1 son who just turned 2 in October. I am currently a full time student. I love creating art. (...More

Helpful Tips

Sex Problems Contribute to Relationship Woes
80% of women find it difficult to orgasm during intercourse. 33% of men suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction problems. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.