Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
wife had an affair / me lost and crushed
chance937 posted:
ok... don't know what to do no more. 2yrs ago now my wife had an affair with her co-worker. we at the time had been together for 11yrs. she was 31 and the guy she had the affair with was 52 and married for 30yrs. wow this is a little hard to put out there.. umm she got pregnant and had an abortion!! it was his im fixed. when I asked what happened or what was it I did she couldn't tell me much other than he was nice, paid for everything and didn't remind her of her responsibility's or family. just always let her do as she wanted. I asked if it was me or something I did. she said no. your a perfect husband and my best friend. so what am I to think???

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 35 and divorced. I have two kids, a boy and a girl. I have worked in law enforcement since college. I am now ready to accept that my marriage is ...More

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.