Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Husband too old for sex?
An_251658 posted:
After 40 years married sex stopped my husband has no interest in sex anymore. We are both in very good shape los of excersize and on no medication this has gone on for almost 18 months I have always been a lot more sexual than him. About 6 months ago I met an old boyfriend from high school (widower) and we started having sex 2 to 3 times a week and I feel like a kid again the sex is fantastic from hotel rooms , his apartment even in the car he has given me orgasms while we sit in traffic with his fingers, I love my husband but I also need this man to be satisfied my husband has been to Doctors and they say he is in great shape and can find nothing wrong I think he knows I am seeing someone but does not seem to care he says he loves me and that sex is a thing of the past. I will not leave him, but I feel like a dirt bag for doing this

darlyn05 responded:
So, does your husband know you're engaging in this affair?

hawk69 replied to darlyn05's response:
I am pretty sure he does because he has not seen me this relaxed and happy in months.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been with my husband for 11 years (married only 1).

Helpful Tips

Sex Problems Contribute to Relationship Woes
80% of women find it difficult to orgasm during intercourse. 33% of men suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction problems. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.