Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Genital Herpes
An_254647 posted:
I have been married for 17 years but together for 23years I notice a small blister on my penis.Went to the doctors and was told it was a genital herpes. My question is can they lay dormant for years in your body for years I had a lot of stress lately. My wife got tested no Antibodies. So I got tested and have antibodies would that mean its been in me for along time. I know I have never cheated on my wife but I was with other women before my wife

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a personal strategist specializing in solving sexual and emotional issues including premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and the inability...More

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.