Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Genital Herpes
An_254647 posted:
I have been married for 17 years but together for 23years I notice a small blister on my penis.Went to the doctors and was told it was a genital herpes. My question is can they lay dormant for years in your body for years I had a lot of stress lately. My wife got tested no Antibodies. So I got tested and have antibodies would that mean its been in me for along time. I know I have never cheated on my wife but I was with other women before my wife

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am not komfortable puting a pikture up yet. I like LARPing, conventions, and my frend likes these things too. I met him at a festival. I was just a...More

Helpful Tips

How to change my story
I went to my community profile and it would let me edit my picture and signature but would not let me change my story. I had just realized ... More
Was this Helpful?
135 of 144 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.