Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Genital Herpes
An_254647 posted:
I have been married for 17 years but together for 23years I notice a small blister on my penis.Went to the doctors and was told it was a genital herpes. My question is can they lay dormant for years in your body for years I had a lot of stress lately. My wife got tested no Antibodies. So I got tested and have antibodies would that mean its been in me for along time. I know I have never cheated on my wife but I was with other women before my wife

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, herpes can lay dormant for years before manifesting.
Happily married to DH since 2003. Two kids: Paul (6) and Kylee (4).

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 32 yr old divorced mom with a 13 yr old son. Life over the past year has been very trying and confusing. I am recently divorced and still wo...More

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.