Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
babys babys everywhere
anonymous posted:
my hubby has a child that is 2 months younger than our son....i knew from the beginning when she 1st said she was pregnant that it had to be his but she said no, he said it couldnt be, his whole family said no...my heart and gut told me otherwise..i had my child in august of 2011she had hers in oct 2011...in june of 2013 he recieved a letter from CS court to attend on such and such date and that he was the father....we are still together and i love him very much..but idk how much more i can handle...he never talks to the other son never calls it never sees it NOTHING...i have tried talking to him about it and i have tried gettin him to talk to her so he can have something to do with baby number 2...i try to be nice but what else could i do to help this situation??? i want him to know im there for him but he will never talk to me...i mean he even kept the dna testing a secret so it makes me think what else is he hiding......

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Rachel, I'm 23 years old and have lived in KS my whole life :/ (I know...it's a sad thing) I have a wonderful boyfriend who I love ...More

Helpful Tips

Books for relationships/love
I know we've probably shared this in the past, but I thought it would be nice for the new exchange. These are books I've found to be ... More
Was this Helpful?
30 of 300 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.