Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
My boyfriend's thing is always sore
An_252489 posted:
My sex life with my boyfriend really sucks, cuz he always gets sore and irritated every time we do it. I really love him, but I want to be able to have fun with him. Someone told me that Man1 Man Oil is good for sore penis skin. Does anyone else have any ideas about this?

lightningguy responded:
YES. Don't dis your bf for the soreness (and don't ditch him either), cuz I really know where he is comin' from. Been there, done that, the whole thing — but I got socked in to Man1 Man Oil a while back and now I am way happy for action. No more soreness. Get some, try it, try it,TRY IT.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 35 and divorced. I have two kids, a boy and a girl. I have worked in law enforcement since college. I am now ready to accept that my marriage is ...More

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.