Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Husband of 40 yrs visiting prostitutes
judy1954 posted:

Take the Poll

My loving husband admitted to have been having unprotected sex with prostitutes for the past 7 yrs. we have been married for 40 yrs. he tells me how he loves me, that I am beautiful and he loves our love making. Why would he do this? We have 4 stunning grown up children.
  • Could it be boredom after retiring, he was a general?
  • Was it pure lust.
vote
View Poll Results

georgiagail responded:
Good lord, who cares?

He's had unprotected sex with prostitutes. Make an appointment for some STD testing for yourself. Then, if cleared, sit him down and ask him these same questions.

Gail

An_260979 responded:
My opinion discuss it with him as their can be many reasons why he did this to you and don't let it go un noticed no matter how much you love him because if he has been doing it for seven years he will most likely continue are he will do it again down the road and I also agree go get your self tested for every sexual transmitted disease known to man and look at it like this and I know this May be something hard for you to face but be thankful your kids are grown because if it is necessary for you to walk away then it will make things a lot easier and I have also found people in the military particularly men do often have some deep seeded issues with women and relationships. Good luck hope you respond back.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Name is Jason. I'm 31 years old, I'm an engineer. I've been married to my wife for 12 years, we've been together 16 years. We have 3 k...More

Helpful Tips

my younger wife
my wife is 49 and im 59 years old . i feel low sex drive but she is a hot wife yet. making her satisfied how should i deal with her? More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.