Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
No sexual relationship in a marriage
An_258554 posted:
My wife doesn't feel good having sex with me, she has a trauma from the abortion we had years ago when we just started dating in 2002. We only use to have sex once in 3 months since 2007. Now finally she wanted to prove a point since I thought she had a sexual problem. She had an affair n was able to experience the most amazing sex which she has Neva had with me also. With me sex was always painful and she felt no love n arousal, no feeling involved. She always made excuses n got irritated while making love. How do I win her back. I've been a bad husband also, I've cheated on her due to our sex life n she knows. She feels she's in love with this guy she had sex with just once.

Take the Poll

What can I do to regain her love n trust
  • Trauma before marriage
  • No romance
  • Cheating on wife before marriage
vote
View Poll Results

Anon_134193 responded:
I wonder if she wants to leave you, yet doesn't feel brave enough to leave? As for what you can do to repair things, ask her. There is no other way.

An_258778 replied to Anon_134193's response:
your done dud move on

sheldonsaviopereira replied to Anon_134193's response:
Thank u

sheldonsaviopereira replied to An_258778's response:
thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

I work third shift, and I spend a lot of time checking out Webmd. I use to go to a lot of different boards, but now I primarily spend my time on coupl...More

Helpful Tips

Sex Problems Contribute to Relationship Woes
80% of women find it difficult to orgasm during intercourse. 33% of men suffer from premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction problems. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.