Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Shout outs!
BabyLovesPrada posted:
Just wanted to send a shout out and let you know you are missed!!!! We hope everything is going well and we will see you soon!!!

Schmaylan
Brittnie and Reagan
Starrynight26
Cblake
Ailurophile
St.Lewis
Remy
Kaybay

(Sorry If I mispelled screen names, you know who I mean)

And anyone else I missed!!!!

I hope you are all too busy come on because your lives are going AWESOME, and if so, drop by and let us know!!!!! Take care!!!!!!!

IslandL responded:
Where did Contemplating 19 go? And Cjh?

sallyfirst replied to IslandL's response:
I miss contemplating.

BabyLovesPrada responded:
They will be back, nature of the beast, people come and go in cycles......

darlyn05 replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
Well, don't hold your breath. In a manner of speaking.

IslandL replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
Yes. It's just kinda weird though when you get used to certain people posting several times a day, almost everyday for months, and then they disappear altogether. I understand it, (I've done it), still miss their input though.

BabyLovesPrada replied to darlyn05's response:
Wow.

BabyLovesPrada replied to IslandL's response:
They lurk and sometimes they post annomously. When they are ready, I am sure they will be back and yeah, I will hold my breath on that. I miss them too.

BabyLovesPrada replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
Sometimes people get new jobs, or sometimes like in my case, no computer at home which is why I never respond at night or on the weekends, or sometimes people do not like some of the vibes of some posters, generally once those people phase off the boards, other people will return. I think we can all say this board got pretty nasty for a while and I honestly think (with the exception of a few trolls) we are in a much better and happier place (Not totally there yet, but we are working on it) I miss C19 making me laugh and hsi medicale advice and I miss CJH's awesome advice about everything, and i am glad they lurk and when they are ready, they will be back.

I've bailed for months at a time. Sometimes my computer died. Sometimes I got burnt out hearing the same *bad boyfriend* stories. Sometimes I had my own realtionship troubles and was in no position to give advice to someone else.

I'm really surprised about C-19 though. I didn't read the board everyday, but it seemed every time I logged on he was writing about something. I liked hearing his male viewpoint on things.

BabyLovesPrada replied to IslandL's response:
See? whatever the reason, its cycles. Speaking of bailing, I am outta here in a few, have agood night!

You too Lyndee.

stephs_3_kidz replied to IslandL's response:
I miss Jill, too (jillmccormick). She's such a sweet girl!!

IslandL replied to stephs_3_kidz's response:
And Swoosh. She was a regular here for years. I wonder how she's doing.

darlyn05 replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
If you remember correctly, neither of them liked the Anon, along with the rest of us when it comes to "trolls". So I know that's not happening. Also, when they are "done", they are done including any lurking curiosity. Not judging, just saying. So leave it all alone is my advise when it comes down to something like this.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Wow. It has changed alot since the last time. I have a new steady. I am a sucker for romantic comedies. I fit the stereotype with that one. However, I...More

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.