Skip to content

Announcements

This Exchange simulates the original Couples Coping Support Group. It is designed to help persons with concerns in their relationships, family, marriage, seperation, divorce, etc.Offering a wide range of real world, personal experiences, information, knowledge, suggestions, & views from real people.
Ladies...
SUPdude posted:
Not to steal from Lu, but.....

What are some of the things that guys do/wear that they think works when it NEVER does ? What iritates you ?

This is great info BTW........

IslandL responded:
Supdude...
Do you really want to open the door to male bashing on this board? Isn't there enough of that in the posts and replies already?

darlyn05 replied to IslandL's response:
I think he is talking about what do we find attractive or unattractive like in realbiglu's thread concerning women.

BabyLovesPrada replied to IslandL's response:
Preciesly why I wasnt going to touch this with a ten foot pole.

BabyLovesPrada replied to darlyn05's response:
I understand and I am sure Sup's intentions were not bad, but I heard that some people were offended by the replies and I don't think we should go there again, just my opinion tho

darlyn05 replied to darlyn05's response:
I don't like the slicked back grease hair styles on men. I don't like tight fitting clothing on them. I certainly don't like the arrogant supreme gender attitude.

darlyn05 replied to BabyLovesPrada's response:
Sorry, I didn't know about that one.

JudyBirch responded:
I hate seeing a man wear jeans or whatever... if it's too tight down there (you know what I mean)... and it shows the shape of what he has "down there"... that is gross guys, so don't do it please. Also seeing a man wear socks up to his knees with shorts on (I call it yankee style because I'm southern and wear flip flops)..the socks look stupid, especally with loafers or slip on's...it might could work with sneakers...don't do this in the SOUTH please.

JudyBirch responded:
OH... I will go there.. WHAT NEEDS TO SAID, SHOULD BE SAID...TELL IT PEOPLE!! I'm a firm believer in saying what you need to say... Just remember, this is NOT High School...so please keep any foul language to yourself please

sallyfirst responded:
The comb over OMG just be bald and deal with it.

stephs_3_kidz replied to JudyBirch's response:
Most of us have been here QUITE some time (7 years, myself) so we know the ropes. Thanks.

The reason most don't want to go there is bc that last thread did get a little carried away and it seems like it will never die.

TheDeepBlue responded:
Ok, well the MULLET used to kind of intrigue in in the eighties, but in the new millenium....really? Not so much.

I agree with Darlyn about the arrogant supreme gender thing. There's a huge difference between being a gentleman and being a sexist. I'll take the gentleman.

I think men are super hot when they just let their hair take natures natural course and go grey or bald...its just fine! I can appreciate that. I don't find hair dye or hair pieces the least bit attractive.

And um, I giess I sort of disagree with the previous posters about tight jeans. I admit I like that look on a nice butt. Those baggy jeans only hide the goods...LOL! My fiance is no spring chicken, yet he has the absolute best butt on any man I've ever seen. I love that he wers jeans that flatter this "asset".

BabyLovesPrada replied to stephs_3_kidz's response:
Right there with you Steph

An_229588 responded:
Men who do whatever a woman tells him to do. I like my guy to think for himself. To have a brain, and be decisive.

Lost_Liger13 replied to An_229588's response:
hate it when a guy thinks hes 'the king' and think he can do whatever he wants and can order his women around.
i also dont like how some men are so damn lazy they make their wife do everything and dont even want to get off their azz to get them selves something to drink.

its really gross when you go swimming somewhere and a guy is wearing a speedo....sickening.. XP

irriates me? hmm...how bout fathers that sexualy abuse their own damn daughter at the age of 5 and is a drunk that beats his wife!....sorry guys didnt mean to get personal...i should go...

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 yo. Was married to my high school sweetheart for more than 25 years. It was a horrible marriage but we have 2 wonderful sons together. My olde...More

Helpful Tips

Get on with your life.
Once they cheat, believe me they will always cheat, they don't know the real meaning of true love & devotion. If it bothered him in the ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 7 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.